server rental

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
GPounder
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

server rental

Post by GPounder »

Was just wondering how long it normally take for a response after ordering server?
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

The email is sent out immediately after you complete the order form. Inside this email is a paypal subscription link that you need to start. Once that subscription is active, the server goes online and another email is sent out with the relevant server info about 5 minutes later.

If you didn't receive an email for some reason, please email us at rentals @ nuclearfallout.net. Don't forget to look in your bulk/junk/spam folders incase your provider placed our email in there.
-Nick
GPounder
New to forums
New to forums

Post by GPounder »

i didnt recieve anything.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

GPounder wrote:i didnt recieve anything.
Then please email us at rentals @ nuclearfallout.net, we have no idea which server you are talking about. Please email us from the email account you used for the order.
-Nick
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Recently MSN/Hotmail has been silently dropping all of our automatically-generated emails, for whatever reason, and this is why GPounder did not receive the order response. We have put in place a workaround that seems to allow the messages to be delivered now.

I would highly recommend avoiding Hotmail/MSN in general. I've had the "silent dropping" problem with personal correspondence before as well, to family members who had me in their address book and had spam detection set to "low." When it happens, emails do not even show up in the spam folder.
BnD|Sleeper
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by BnD|Sleeper »

Edge100x wrote:Recently MSN/Hotmail has been silently dropping all of our automatically-generated emails, for whatever reason, and this is why GPounder did not receive the order response. We have put in place a workaround that seems to allow the messages to be delivered now.

I would highly recommend avoiding Hotmail/MSN in general. I've had the "silent dropping" problem with personal correspondence before as well, to family members who had me in their address book and had spam detection set to "low." When it happens, emails do not even show up in the spam folder.
What else do you expect from Microsoft products? (Go linux!)

Sleeper
http://www.BnDClan.com

WC3:FT CS 1.6: wc3.bndclan.com:27015 or 64.94.101.52:27015)

http://rentals.nuclearfallout.net/rent. ... ferrer=bnd
zilla
Staff
Staff

Post by zilla »

BnD|Sleeper wrote:
What else do you expect from Microsoft products? (Go linux!)

Sleeper

More like go Google! :)
-zilla-

http://www.nuclearfallout.net
#nuclearfallout
#cod2-invite
Country
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Country »

Nick|NFo wrote:The email is sent out immediately after you complete the order form. Inside this email is a paypal subscription link that you need to start. Once that subscription is active, the server goes online and another email is sent out with the relevant server info about 5 minutes later.

If you didn't receive an email for some reason, please email us at rentals @ nuclearfallout.net. Don't forget to look in your bulk/junk/spam folders incase your provider placed our email in there.

Wow! Thats fast.
Now it says that the latest version of amxmodx could be preinstalled with the my order. Could I specify say version 1.71? I have heard that 1.75 is not compatable with a lot of the older pluggins? Or is it compatable?

Thx
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

Depends on the plugin, v1.75 is supposed to be backwards compatible.

You can just delete the amxmodx directory on your FTP and install v1.71 if you wish, our systems automatically install v1.75 because thats the latest.
-Nick