Question

Connect with other users about what to run on your webhosting (and how to run it) here.
Fa//Nine
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Question

Post by Fa//Nine »

Hello I currently have hosting at mad e-media & well I am thinking about dropping them & coming here. I payed for cms package with them & that came with a template which I don't like & the cms its crappy too many bugs and issues I have had since the start. main content doesn't do anything nor does the team roster block. I have asked them about it & I don't get an answer. I have had them since Saturday or Sunday.

I want to come here because for one you guys are sponsoring us with a ts3 server. Us meaning Mine & kitten's Forbidden Anarchists gaming team. We have had no problems with the sponsored ts3 server.

But ya the questions.

How do I pay for my lite hosting plan with paypal? I clicked the button but it just took me to your paypal page & not the payment page..

Also if I transfer my domain will it be hosted here with its own login or will it stay @ mad e-media & use their login?

How much is it to transfer the domain to you guys?

Is your web hosting compatible for webspell?
Fa//Nine
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Question

Post by Fa//Nine »

These are what is needed for webspell CMS:

* Webspace with PHP and mySQL support (PHP >= 4.3, MySQL >= 4.1)
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Fa//Nine wrote:Hello I currently have hosting at mad e-media & well I am thinking about dropping them & coming here. I payed for cms package with them & that came with a template which I don't like & the cms its crappy too many bugs and issues I have had since the start. main content doesn't do anything nor does the team roster block. I have asked them about it & I don't get an answer. I have had them since Saturday or Sunday.
With our hosting here, we have autoinstallers for a couple of popular packages that might fit the bill for you (WordPress and Drupal), if you're looking to start from scratch. However, please keep in mind that these will require a bit of customization work after being created.
How do I pay for my lite hosting plan with paypal? I clicked the button but it just took me to your paypal page & not the payment page..
Which button are you thinking of?

To pay with Paypal, you'd follow the standard order procedure. When it asks you for a payment source, choose that you want to use Paypal, and it will guide you from there.
Also if I transfer my domain will it be hosted here with its own login or will it stay @ mad e-media & use their login?
If you purchased the domain name through them as a registrar (or more realistically, a reseller), you would either need to keep the domain name with them, or switch it to a different registrar. We handle DNS hosting and webhosting, but not the registered name, at this time.
Is your web hosting compatible for webspell?
It looks like Webspell just requires MySQL and PHP, so it would be compatible with our system.
Fa//Nine
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Fa//Nine »

Well I can install webspell its super easy to work with.
Fa//Nine
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Fa//Nine »

I have another question. well not really its more of a request than a question. I paid for hosting here last night.

I was doing a dispute or trying to get a refund at this other place but the guy is being a douche and won't let me cancel my order with him. Basically I have hosting 6mos free & I wanted to come here because of the prices. & because of 2 questions he has failed to answer regarding his cms.

Basically since he won't allow the refund I am stuck with 2 places with site space. One here and one @ mad media. I want to cancel my order here and finish up the 6mos with him. then once my 6mos are up I will come back here. The transaction here from paypal hasn't cleared yet.

The plan I have at mad e-media is 1 premium template which is a one time fee & the cms. starter hosting which is 5gb space, then it comes with 6mos free hosting. He won't let me get a refund because of the template being a one time fee & the hosting being 6mos free. nor did he like it when I mentioned coming here. I don't like the cms he provides as well.
BrendanG
Staff
Staff

Post by BrendanG »

Given the situation it is best you contact us from your control panel by hitting the Help! button and submitting a request. This will allow us to review your account and see if there is any way we can assist.

Please do that and I will do my best to get something worked out with you.

Thanks,
Brendan
Fa//Nine
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Fa//Nine »

ok will do