want to buy server

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
masakis88
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

want to buy server

Post by masakis88 »

I have a scrim team and im looking to buy a scrim server Do you have any promos that i can use to test the server before i comment more months i will pay for the first month but didnt know if u had promos that would take any off first months just to make sure we like it
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: want to buy server

Post by kraze »

Hi!

Currently we have a sale going on that lowers base prices another 15-30%. Once you order your price is locked in forever and will never go up. We also offer a free two day trial to new customers that qualify. If you do not like the server within those two days cancel and be charged nothing.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
BrendanG
Staff
Staff

Re: want to buy server

Post by BrendanG »

Just to clarify on behalf of Kraze. The price will be locked in until you make an adjustment to the package. Such as upgrades/downgrades. However typically if you make just a location change the price is retained. But other upgrades will put you at what ever the current price bracket is for your setup.