phpMyAdmin is an open source tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL databases.
1. Open your NFO control panel.
2. Click the "Autoinstallers" tab.
3. Select phpMyAdmin from the list and click install.
4. After the installation, use the link it responds with and the password from the "Databases" tab of your control panel to log in.
From phpMyAdmin, you can control many aspects of your databases with ease. You will still need to use the Databases page in the control panel to create new databases or delete your databases.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Former staff
- Posts: 4362
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:06 am
- Location: California