BF2CC not working properly

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
MyOdessa
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

BF2CC not working properly

Post by MyOdessa »

I am using BF2CC to control both of my BF2 servers, however I can only issue limited commands.

I cannot stop or restart server from BF2CC. I receive this message: "ERROR in BF2CC.cls_Globals.StartBF2Server - This process is not in a stopped state and cannot be started."

This means that anything I do in BF2CC "Setting" tab is a problem, because I cannot issue restart command to set them.

I am using BF2CC Client 1.4.2452 version. I have the same result in Win7 64 bit and in XP 32 bit.

NFO admin does not work with BF2, in fact none of the controls that NFO has for BC2 and BF3 work with BF2.

I think that it has to do with setting permissions on NFO side.

Does anyone has any ideas?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: BF2CC not working properly

Post by Edge100x »

To stop/start/restart a BF2 server, you must use the "Server control" page of your control panel. This is because BF2CC has a bug and does not support these functions when running as a non-administrator user.

BF2 uses a completely different engine than BC2 and BF3, and our admin daemon is not available for it.
MyOdessa
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by MyOdessa »

I am running BF2CC as an administrator. I also remember not having problem stopping/restarting BF2 servers with BC2CC on my previous BF2 servers.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I was referring to the BF2CC server component, which is what performs the actual start/stop/restart operation.